Information regarding the coronavirus
As of 31 March 2022, there are no covid-19 specific entry restrictions in effect when traveling to Sweden. Stay updated on the situation by following the recommendations by the Public Health Agency of Sweden on how to protect yourself and others.
- On 5 October, Jönköping University (JU) will hand out the Alumni of the Year award during a ceremony. Mats Jackson, Executive Vice President at Jönköping Univer...
- Are you curious about Swedish food traditions? Have you heard about the Swedish way of eating crayfish but never tried it? Now you have the chance!
- Don’t miss the opportunity to witness the university's most magnificent ceremony, and be invited to mingle afterwards, with bubbly and snacks.
- Broaden your skills and your knowledge by taking a course at JU. The application is open for the spring semester 2022, the last application day is 17 October.
- Disruptions due to planned service work may occur on Sunday, 25 September. Programs and files may be unavailable.