Jönköping University is located in the centre of Jönköping, within walking distance of the beach and close to the countryside.
Gjuterigatan 5, 553 18 Jönköping
Latitud 57° 46,698'
Longitud 014° 09,799'
- Jönköping Airport is located 9 km from the city centre. To get to and from the airport there is a regular bus service (route 27) to Jönköping city centre.
- There are a number of international airports with good connections to Jönköping. Landvetter Airport is in Gothenburg on the west coast.
- Arlanda Airport, Stockholm Skavsta Airport, Stockholm Västerås Airport and Stockholm Bromma Airport are on the eastern side of Sweden.
- Växjö Småland Airport External link, opens in new window. is south of Jönköping.
- Malmö Airport is situated even further south in Sweden. All the airports are just a few hours away from Jönköping and they are connected to the main city in question via Airport Coaches External link, opens in new window..
- From Copenhagen (Kastrup Airport) External link, opens in new window., Denmark you can easily travel to Jönköping by train.
Travel within Sweden
The railway station is located in the middle of Jönköping city centre. The train company SJ runs most of the railway lines in Sweden. For information about tickets or national arrivals and departures, please visit sj.se or phone: +46 (0)771-75 75 75.
There are a number of coach companies which connect most parts of Sweden for instance Bus4You and Flixbus.
Travel within Jönköping
By car, you drive towards Jönköping city centre and follow the signs towards Centrum V.
The local buses regularly serve most places in Jönköping. The main bus stop in the city is Juneporten and is situated next to the railway station.
For more information about Jönköping,
please visit the Tourist Information Centre
Phone: +46 (0)36-10 50 50
For campus parking areas, you must display a valid parking permit in your vehicle except for the public parking lot below the Campus Arena where hourly rates are available via a parking app. Parking Permits for students and visitors are managed by JU Service Center.
A) President's Office and University Services
- Service Center
- IT Helpdesk
B) Jönköping International Business School
C) University Library
D) Students' House
- Student Union
- Student Health Care
- University Property Services
E) School of Engineering
F) Mariedal Conference Centre
G) School of Health and Welfare
H) School of Education and Communication
J) Campus Arena
K) University Services and examination rooms
- Career Center
- Student Counselling Service
- International Office
L1) Science Park
Restaurants and Cafés
The restaurants and cafés on campus are all open to students and staff at the university, as well as to the public.
Please note that some times are changed due to the current circumstances. Please see information on the individual websites.
The restaurant Arken at the School of Education and Communication offers snacks, sandwiches and lunches.
Monday - Thursday
07:30 - 17:00
Friday 07:30 - 15:00
Lunch is served between 11:00 - 14:00
Contact: telephone +46 (0) 70-418 57 38
Café Taste of Beirut
Café Taste of Beirut at Jönköping International Business School offers breakfasts, snacks and lunches.
Monday - Friday 07:30 - 16:00
Caffé Dallucci is in house C next to the library’s entrance. At Caffé Dallucci you will, among other, find coffee, cakes, wraps and salads.
Monday-Friday between 08:00-16:00
Rio is the place for all students at campus. During daytime, Rio is a café that offers lunch, for student friendly prices, and a cool place to study. During night time Rio transforms into a pub with music and After School activities. The café is run by the Student Union.
Monday - Thursday
8:00 - 14:50
Sydney - closed until further notice
You find the café in house G. The café serves coffee / tea, lunch, sandwiches and fika. There are vegan options.