Below, you find texts published by researchers connected to Encell. Also, in the linked pages, you can find a selection of popular scientific publications.
- Bjursell, C., Brink, S. (2021). Serial intergenerational learning: Turning absence to presence of grandmothers and mothers in our lives.
- Bjursell, C., Hedegaard, J., Hugo, M. (2021). Learning graffiti later in life.
- Dybelius, A., Bjursell, C. (2021). History as subject, life story and cultural activity.
- Boström, A. (2021). Intergenerational learning by knitting study circles and knitting cafés.
- Brink, S. (2021). Model of Environmental Learning for People 75+ Based on the Theory of Relatedness.
All hits from DiVA (782)