Welcome to Encell
Encell, the National Centre for Lifelong Learning, is the principal national organisation responsible for conducting research in and disseminating knowledge about lifelong education and learning. Encell is run under the auspices of Jönköping University Foundation, and its organisational host is the School of Education and Communication (HLK).
- Bjursell, C., Brink, S. (2021). Serial intergenerational learning: Turning absence to presence of grandmothers and mothers in our lives.
- Bjursell, C., Hedegaard, J., Hugo, M. (2021). Learning graffiti later in life.
- Dybelius, A., Bjursell, C. (2021). History as subject, life story and cultural activity.
- Boström, A. (2021). Intergenerational learning by knitting study circles and knitting cafés.
- Brink, S. (2021). Model of Environmental Learning for People 75+ Based on the Theory of Relatedness.
- Dybelius, A. (2021). Jag önskar att vi hade knivförbud i akademin. Universitetsläraren
All hits from DiVA (792)
News in Swedish
Encell provides news reporting and dissemination of information (in Swedish) concerning adult education and lifelong learning. If you have any news about lifelong learning and adult education that you would like to communicate to a Swedish audience, please send it to us and we will translate it and present it on our website. Our e-mail is email@example.com.