We are in the process of implementing a new internal system for exchange, Mobility Online Application (MOA) which will replace the old system IntApps.
For students going on exchange from spring semester 2024 and after, the new system MOA is the main system used.
During the time of transition, we need to use both systems in parallell.
This is an overview of which system is used for what:
- Application for Exchange studies
- Create Exchange/language and insurance certificates (Note, if you need transcript of records you contact Service Center!)
- Course selection module (opened October 11th for students studying on exchange from spring 2024)
- Erasmus+ application and documents
- MOA Portal - Information about partner universities
- Course selection and accreditation - IntApps (students studying on exchange fall 2023 and earlier)
- Find courses former students studied - IntApps
- Find former students who studied abroad - IntApps
- Note! The information about partner universities is not updated any longer in IntApps, use MOA Portal below instead!
IntApps will be closed for student access at the end of the fall semester 2024. We request students with incompleted course accreditations to complete and finalize these before then. A deadline will be published later.
Follow the process described at the links to the left, enter your school, step during and after exchange.