To stimulate interest in the various aspects of lifelong learning, Encell has established an essay competition for students at Swedish universities. Every year the two winning essays are awarded with 10 000 Swedish crowns each. The purpose of the award is to encourage studies that will contribute to a positive development of the society.
All competition entries have to meet the following requirements:
- be a bachelor's or a master's thesis written during the autumn term 2016 or the spring term 2017
- has received a degree of distinction (an A or a B on the ECTS-scale)
- be submitted (as a PDF) at the latest by June 30, 2017 to email@example.com
Along with the competition entry the following information should be attached:
- a short explanation of the essay's contribution to the field lifelong learning
- an attested copy of the grade of the essay
- contact information both to the writer (the student) and the tutor
Visit Encell’s website for more information. External link, opens in new window.