Library services during the corona pandemic
The library hours are restricted from December 28.
- The library is only accessible with JU-card.
- The library is closed to the public. Students from other universities can gain access to the library for loaning books by calling the library.
- The information desk and telephone are open from 10.
- For the time being, course books have an extended loan period of seven days.
- No overdue fees are charged on new loans.
- We adapt the premises to make it easier for our visitors to keep their distance.
- Every other study seat and computer place is closed.
- The amount of people allowed in each group room has been reduced to half.