Leading Advanced Socio-Technical System 7,5 Credits
Course ContentsThe course includes theories and methods for leading sustainable operations through human-centered management in advanced technical systems with uncertainty and complexity in the transformation processes.
- Communication processes in operations management
- Uncertainty, unplanned and disruptions as learning potential
- Refreeze in Change management
- Human-Centered Management of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Requisitions AI decision support
- Leadership in complex situations
- Contradictions and interdependency
- Learning in organizations
- Team effectiveness
- Activity centered design of supply chain operations
PrerequisitesPassed courses of at least 90 credits within the major subject industrial engineering and management, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, computer engineering (or the equivalent), and 15 credits in mathematics, and completed course Leading Sustainable Operations, 7.5 credits. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Level of Education: Master
Course code/Ladok code: TATS22
The course is conducted at: School of EngineeringLast modified 2021-12-01 13:52:39