Research Ethics Committee
The Research Ethics Committee’s tasks are to:
- render advisory opinions on the ethics of studies that do not fall under the Act concerning the Ethical Review of Research Involving Humans
- provide advice to researchers on how to proceed with an application to the Swedish Ethical Review Authority
- otherwise help disseminate knowledge of research ethics.
The committee accepts applications from the School of Health and Welfare and the participating research units.
Apply to the Research Ethics Committee
Meetings of the Committee 2021
- 19 January - apply 18 January by the latest
- 16 February - apply 5 February by the latest
- 16 March – apply 5 March by the latest
- 13 April - apply 1 April by the latest
- 25 May - apply 14 May by the latest