Language Requirements

Language Requirements

During the exchange you will have the opportunity to practise your language skills

Your host university may require exchange students to present a certificate of documented language skills. The IC Administrator will provide you with a document called Proof of English proficiency once you have been accepted to an International Campus exchange. This is normally enough evidence of your language skills.

In rare cases, you may be required to complete a language test, to prove your English level. Please see the information in Intapps to check if you need a TOEFL test or other English requirements for the application to the university you are interested in.

Before the exchange you can study language courses at an adult education association, university or higher education institution or take an intensive course in the country in which you are going to study. Some host universities arrange language courses at different levels for exchange students.


For questions, please contact