Country Specific Requirements for Submitting Documents for undergraduate programmes

If your high school diploma was awarded in USA (or by an American affiliated school), an official transcript of record must be sent directly from your school to our Admissions Office, in a sealed envelope or from official school registrar's e-mail (or through Parchment) to

If your upper secondary school was in Pakistan, your documents must be attested and placed in a sealed envelope by the IBCC in Pakistan and submitted by post to the Admissions Office.

If you graduated from Cameroon according to the British system, your results should be issued by the Cameroon GCE Board in a sealed envelope and sent to our Admissions Office by post or by e-mail directly from the GCE Board to

If you graduated from Uganda recently and have not yet received the official certificates issued by Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB), please do the following:

  • upload your Results Slips (UCE and UACE)
  • contact UNEB and ask them to send a verification letter confirming your results

The verification letter should be sent directly from UNEB in a sealed envelope to the Admissions Office. The UNEB can also send it by e-mail to

If you graduated from Nigeria or Ghana, you need to submit your Senior School Certificate issued by either the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council of Nigeria (NECO).
You are required to submit the officially issued certificate. Printouts or result slips are not sufficient.
In addition to a copy of your certificate, you are also required to submit a scratch card. You can do this by uploading a scan of the serial number and PIN.

You should upload your Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education to your application, but you must also contact the Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) and ask them to send a "Statement of Examination Results" directly to Jönköping University by post or from their official e-mail to
This also applies if you have lost your Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or it has not yet been issued.

Address to Admissions Office, Jönköping University

Regular Post (plain envelope and stamps):

Jönköping University
Admissions Office
P.O. Box 1026 SE-551 11
Jönköping, Sweden


Courier Service (e.g. FedEx, UPS, DHL):

Jönköping University
Admissions Office
Gjuterigatan 5
SE-553 18
Jönköping, Sweden

High School transcripts from other countries should be uploaded as scans of originals


Country Specific Academic Requirements

Not all, but some countries have country specific requirements for academic qualifications. Sometimes, academic documents can be used for assessment of specific entry requirements if your upper secondary schooling is not sufficient. Read more here External link, opens in new window. to see if your country has any special instructions or requirements before you submit any academic documents.