Research at School of Engineering is carried out within four research areas with Industrial product realisation in cooperation as the common denominator.
Research areas of the School of Engineering.
- Industrial Product Development, Production and Design
- Materials and Manufacturing
- Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Computer Science and Informatics
- Construction Engineering and Lighting Science
In order to connect research and education, some additional research is carried out in Mathematics and Physics at the department of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Content updated 2020-06-30